A Bit About Me!
The beauty of thunderclouds gathering, Germany, 2010.
Hi! My name is Katiana.
I am passionate about Isaiah 1:17 and am trying to live it out in my day-to-day life - and planning for it to become my career. This is a place where I can share my thoughts, discoveries, highlight amazing people and organizations, and rant (when needed).
Some categories of posts that I will be doing are the following:
- Life: information about me
- Passion: subjects I can't stay quiet about
- Beloved: profiles of people that matter to me
- Treasures: organizations that I love
- Words of Wisdom: highlighting writers that impact me
- Simple Solutions: cool ideas that are changing the way things work
- Nature Knows Best: home remedies and other such 'hippiness' as my mother says!
Thanks for paying me a visit!
18/2/2021 10:16:30 am
Thank you for beeing you
Leave a Reply.
Welcome! My name is Katiana and I am a development professional pursuing my dream to live out Isaiah 1:17 to the best of my abilities. I am passionate about teaching and working with vulnerable families and children to improve their lives sustainably.
This blog is composed of my personal opinions, which do not necessarily reflect the opinion or views of institutions or organizations that I may be or have been affiliated with.